SCX is a general-purpose high-precision
calculator that combines standard
mathematical functions with pricing
functions needed in the business/retail
world. It's designed for simplicity and ease
SCX 1.8 Features:
- SCX has a large, easy to read 15-digit display with 30 digits of
- Errors during entry can be corrected with the Graffiti backspace
- The Cost/Sell/Margin buttons provide a simple way to determine
- The % function allows rapid discount and markup calculations.
- The last-entered operator (+,-,x,÷) is highlighted, and can
repeated by pressing [=].
- Keystroke equivalents allow SCX to be operated via Graffiti or an
- Automatically uses ',' instead of '.' according to the system
- Can be configured (via the Preferences app) as a drop-in replacement
the built-in Palm calculator.
- Compatible with all Palm devices.
- Developed entirely on-board a Palm using the Quartus Forth compiler, SCX uses less than
23K of Palm memory!
The registered version:
- Supports cut and paste of numbers between applications (via the
or the standard Command-C and Command-P Graffiti strokes).
- Retains the last calculation and memory values when you switch
SCX works on
the full range of Palm Powered™ handhelds, from
Palm OS 1.0 up to Palm OS Cobalt (6.1). Version
1.8 works around a bug in the Cingular Treo 650.
Download the free SCX
evaluation version, try it, and
for only $9.95 US!
for information on group purchases or corporate site-licensing.